How to Charge Your Phone Faster in Seconds iPhone Samsung and Any Other Android Devices
Does your phone charge slowly and you are searching best phone chargers to charge phone? Here’s a way how to charge phone faster with USB and fast chargers.
In the previous article, we have discussed how to charge your phone faster without a charger.
But here in this article, we are going to understand how to charge your phone instantly with some useful tips and tricks.
So, let’s start how to make your Android phone charge faster using the following Android faster-charging hacks.
You can charge your mobile phone faster nowadays. While purchasing a mobile phone from the market, there is a possibility it may be available without a charger, or you may not have the charger for the new one or for an old buy.
So instead of buying the slow charger here is an article about how to charge phone instantly than any normal charger without the support of Qualcomm Quick Charge.
So, you must have sufficient knowledge about the technical aspects of the chargers because they are not created equal.
How to Choose a Charger When Going to Buy a New One?
It is seen that when connecting your cell phone or tablet with a USB cable in PC USB Port or laptop it charges slowly than a real power adopter.
Also, try these suggestions by The Fanman Show
- How to Connect Android to TV?
- Qi Wireless Charger Review For Faster Charging On Samsung And iPhones
- How To Download Videos From YouTube To iPhone Or IPad
- How To Send And Receive Money On Facebook Messenger With Friends And Family
This is all because of their technical aspects that have different capacity and charging abilities as mentioned below.
- Desktop PC having USB Port 1.0 normally gives 2.5 Watt of output
- Desktop PC having USB Port 2.0 normally gives 2.5 Watt of output
- Desktop PC having USB Port 1.0 normally gives 4.5 Watt of output
- While a Phone Charger normally rated at 5.0 Watt of output
- And a Tablet Charger might be equipped to supply 10Watt of output
So it is better to charge phone faster with USB 3.0 or get connected with a fast charger. But before buying a charger to charge your phone instantly, we calculate the Wattage by multiplying the current (the number of amps) and the voltage.
So, if your charger is specified at 5V, 1A, it can supply 5W. If it is specified at 5V, 2A it can supply 10W.
Where 1Watt = Current (No. of Ampere) * Voltage
So, if your cell phone charger is manufactured at 5V ability having 1Amper then it can supply 5Watts and let say your mobile phone charger is specified with 5V with 2 A current then it will supply 10Watts.
Now, it’s time to understand all the possible tips and tricks on how to make your phone charge faster iPhone, Samsung and any other Android device you have.
How to charge your Mobile Phone Faster Tips and Tricks?
Here are some Android fast charging hacks to charge your phone or tablet faster:
- If you want to charge your cell phone faster then remove its casing at once. I am not pretty sure about this tip will work or not but there may be a possibility of doing so you will avoid heavy heat emerging from your cell phone, that will provide a long life to your device to remain on and on for hours.
- The second thing you need to opt in by going offline from the internet for some time (or until you get your cell phone fully charged).
- Activate flight mode
- In last I will suggest to just switch off your device to charger your empty mobile phone battery.
visit this link if you want to know How To Charge Samsung Galaxy S7 And S7 Edge Faster On Qi Wireless Charging
How to Charge Your iPhone or iPad, Tablet Faster From A Mac?
Here are some tips and tricks on how to make your phone charge faster iPhones, iPads and all other iOS devices.
- The MacBook USB Port 2.0 provides 2.5 W
- MacBook USB Port 3.0 provide 4.5W to 5.5W (as Apple claims about USB 3.0 offers 5.5W)
- While iPad Charger provides 10W
So your first choice must be an iPhone charger and then USB 3.0 or greater can charge your iOS device faster than all other methods. This is how you can charge iPhones faster with USB 3.0 or greater
How to charge your Mobile Phone faster with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 and 3.0?
The future technology of getting your mobile phones or tablet devices fast charging is Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 having Snapdragon processors.
Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 when tested in the lab, it resulted in 60% charging positively to charge a 3300mAH battery in just one minute while a 5 Watt of Power Charger gives 12 percent charging for the above-mentioned amount of interval.
While Qualcomm has recently announced their latest Charger “Quick Charge 3.0” to be launched at the end of 2016 with supporting devices running Snapdragon 617, 618, 820, 430, 620 processors.
Qualcomm Quick Charge must be used with the adopter having built-in support for it. In order to use Qualcomm Quick Charge, you must use an adaptor that has built-in support for it.
Devices that support Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 include:
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- S6 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- Note Edge
- HTC One M8
- One M9
- Desire Eye
- Nexus 6
- G Flex 2
- LG G4
We have discussed How to Make Your Phone Charge Faster iPhone, iPads, Samsung HTC, LG, Huawei and all other Android devices?
So, above are some tips and tricks to make any Android phone charge faster. You can also charge phone faster with USB or buying a fast charger from the market.
If you are using any other method to charge your phone instantly then please mention below.
Also, share this article with your friends and family who want to make their iPhones and Android phones charge faster than ever before.