Qi Wireless Charger Review for Faster Charging on Samsung and iPhones
Read Qi Wireless Charger Review before buying. Also find which mobiles (Samsung, Apple, Sony, HTC, LG, Google Nexus, Huawei) support Qi Wireless Charging.
There are numerous world famous mobile phone companies which are focusing on the wireless charging facilities with their phones but the most of the people are still unaware of “how to utilize wireless charger to charge their phone faster with these wireless charging devices.”
Qi Wireless Charger Review
Right now, we are going to discuss Qi (commonly pronounced as Chee) Wireless Charger for latest wireless charging enabled phones.
Let’s first we find out what is Qi wireless charging?
Also, read these The Fanman Show Suggestions:
- iPhone Secret Codes and Hacks
- Samsung Secret Codes and Hacks
- Hidden Codes for HTC
- One Plus Secret Hidden Codes
What is Qi Wireless Charging Technology
Basically, “Qi Wireless Charging” is a standard which is supported by many smartphones of the world known companies like, Samsung, Apple, Nokia and HTC.
“Qi Wireless Charging Technology” uses “Induction Transfer” to charge a compatible mobile phone wirelessly on a very short distance.
You have to put your mobile phone or tablet on the top of the “wireless pad”. No cables are required to connect the mobile phone. It is the major advantage of Qi Wireless Charging that it reduces the complexity of the cables.
Qi Wireless Charging technology is getting popularity and is available in every hotel and railway stations for the ease of passengers.
Now let’s talk about the latest compatible devices for Qi Wireless Chargers.
Qi Wireless Charging Phones With Built-in Wireless Charging Support
If you have a phone from the below list of “Qi Wireless Charging Phones”, then you may buy a Qi Wireless Charger for your phone because these smartphones have a built-in wireless charging facility. This is not necessary to buy Qi Wireless Charger only, you can buy any supported charger for your mobile phone. For example, iPhone X wireless chargers work fine with Samsung.
So, the phone with wireless charging in 2019 are:
- Apple iPhone: 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS MAX
- Samsung Galaxy: Note 9, S9, S9+, Note 8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge (Plus more devices)
- LG: G7 ThinQ, V30, G6 (US version only), G4 (optional), G3 (optional) (Plus more devices)
- Sony: Xperia XZ3, Xperia XZ2 Premium, Xperia XZ2 (Plus more devices)
- Google Nexus: 4, 5, 6, 7 (2013) Pixel series
- Microsoft Lumia: 1520, 1020, 930, 929, 928, 920
- BlackBerry: Priv (Plus more devices)
- Nokia: 8 Sirocco
- Huawei: Mate series (Plus more devices)
So, these were the Qi wireless charging phones that have minimized wire utilization.
Phones That Require an Adapter for Wireless Charging
- Apple: iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 5S
- Samsung: Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note 2
- Sony: Xperia Z3, Xperia Z2, Xperia Z
- Microsoft: Lumia 930, Lumia 925, Lumia 830
Now, let’s proceed with Qi wireless charger review
Price of Qi Wireless Charger
You don’t have to worry about its prices. It is inexpensive technology nowadays. You can buy Qi Wireless charger for home usage. You can buy Qi Wireless Charger with EC ultra-slim technology in just £ 7.99 (Rs.1050) only (from Amazon)
If you have a Smart Phone which is compatible with Qi Wireless Charging, you can buy any Wireless Charger for your mobile phone.
Power of Qi Wireless charging
If you are thinking about the low power of Qi Wireless Charger, you are wrong. There are two categories of the Qi Wireless Chargers.
- Low Power Qi Wireless Charger: It can deliver 5 watts of power which fairly travels up to 4cm of distance above the pad.
- Medium Power Qi Wireless Charger: It delivers 120 watts which travel up to 2 cm above the top pad of the wireless charger.
For example, when you hold Qi Wireless Charger 2 cm above your Nokia Lumia 735, it will show you charging of the battery.
Time Required by Qi Wireless Charger to Charge a Battery
No doubt, the wireless charger is slower as compare to the traditional charging technologies but it is useful for many reasons. A Wireless Charger delivers 1-ampere current that is plentiful and standard. Nexus 7 is much faster than typical wireless chargers by delivery of 2-ampere current.
Fast Wireless Charging on Samsung S7 and S7 Edge
We know that wireless charging is slow but Samsung S7 and S7 Edge are the dominant cases which can be charged with the faster rate. They are 1.4 times fast in charging wirelessly as compared to other devices.
There is also a plus point for the users of Samsung Mobiles that Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge Plus also have the same rate (1.4 times faster) of charging with Qi Wireless Chargers.
Samsung offers its own wireless chargers which are fast than the other wireless chargers. You can use your Samsung Mobile while it is having charge, it would not disturb you in any condition. The design of these chargers is very simple and handy to use. These chargers are available at Mobile Fun which costs 60 pounds for each “Samsung Mobile Wireless Charger”.
Risks of Qi Wireless Charging
We have discussed earlier that the Wireless charging uses Induction Technology but still there is no danger to using it because it emits non-ionizing radiations which are safe for the humans. Although it gets warm at the time of using the temperature doesn’t exceed 40ºC.
How to Add a Wireless Charger to iPhone and Samsung Android?
Read the following steps carefully to add a Wireless charger to iPhone, Samsung and other Android devices:
Connect the cable of EC Technology Ultra-Slim Charger to Power Bank or to the main supply. You can connect the cable by micro USB cable with your PC also.
- When you connect the cable the LED, the green light of the wireless charger will ON
- Make sure that your mobile phone is supported Qi Wireless Charging
- For this, you have to check out the specifications of the manufacturer of your mobile phone.
- If your mobile phone doesn’t support Qi Wireless Charging you can add this feature. For example, Samsung is providing Charging Kit to support Qi Wireless charging which costs £ 60 (Rs.7900) only.
We have discussed Qi Wireless Charger review, its price, the phones with built-in wireless charging support and the phones and tablet which need an adapter for wireless charging.
Also, share Qi Wireless Charger for iPhone and Samsung with other users in your social circle and let them get rid of wires trouble.
Share your experience with us to update this article “Qi Wireless Charger Review” via the comment section.