Use WhatsApp Web on Mobile, Tablet, Laptop and PC
All know the amazing features of WhatsApp and because of its amazing features, everyone wants to install in the mobile phone, Tablet, and PC at the same time. Previously it was not possible to activate same WhatsApp account at many devices but now this happens.
WhatsApp Messenger was not supported by iOS devices before 2015 but on August 2015 Apple Incorporation announced to support this amazing featured messenger. Now you can install WhatsApp Messenger on iOS devices.
Here, you can get guidelines for:
- Importance of WhatsApp Web
- WhatsApp Web Limitations
- How to Install WhatsApp Web on Mobile Phone ( Android and iOS)
- How to Install WhatsApp Web on PC
- How to Install WhatsApp Web on Tablet
- Privacy Flaw of WhatsApp
The importance of WhatsApp Web:
Social Media Networking is penetrated in our blood and WhatsApp is a major part of it. About 2.34 billion users of Social Media are connected to each other. About 81% people of USA have their profiles on Social Media.
Nearly 500 million users are connected with each other through WhatsApp Web which shows the importance of it. WhatsApp Web has astonishing features for the users. People from the different parts of the world are getting involved in installing WhatsApp Web on their Pcs, Mobile Phones, and Tablets.
WhatsApp Web Limitations:
Although it has some wonderful features to use but still there are some limitations of WhatsApp Web which are necessary to discuss here.
- WhatsApp can work only with Androids, Nokia Window Phones and iOS devices only.
- You must have installed Google Chrome as your Web Browser
- Make sure that you are working with the latest version of WhatsApp
If you are a user of Android and want to check the latest updates for WhatsApp: Go to Google Play Store > Tap on the three lines icon presented at the top leftward > Select My Apps & Games and check here whether the updates are available or not.
How to Install WhatsApp Web on Mobile Phone?
WhatsApp is a messaging service which supports almost all the major operating systems of the mobiles. It can be easily installed in Androids, iOS devices, BlackBerry and Windows Mobiles. All the installation processes are described below:
Installation of WhatsApp on Androids:
Follow the procedure to install WhatsApp on your Android Mobile:
- Go To Google Play Store
- Search for WhatsApp Messenger
- Tap on INSTALL
- The app will be installed after downloading
- It will ask your phone number and sends a code on your cell number for verification
- Enter the received code in the verification dialogue box
- After the verification process, you can set your name and profile picture
- It will get access to your contacts and photos
- Now you can send and receive messages on your WhatsApp account
Installation of WhatsApp on iOS devices
Since August 2015 you can use WhatsApp Messenger on your iPhones and iPads. The installations process is given below:
- Go to Apple Store (Open iTunes)
- In the search bar, search for WhatsApp
- The first result will be the official icon of WhatsApp
- Tap this icon
- Tap Get > Install and then it asks for your Apple Phone ID and Password
- During the installation process, it will access your contacts and synchronize them with WhatsApp for further use.
How to Install WhatsApp Web on PC/Laptop:
WhatsApp is a unique featured messaging app which can be used on PCs and Laptops because it works with Internet packages and doesn’t depend upon the SMS bundles, so it can be installed easily on laptops and PCs.
There are two following methods are involve downloading WhatsApp on PC/Laptop
- Using BlueStacks: It is a method in which an Android Apps Player is used to run the Android Applications on PCs and Laptops. This Android apps player is The procedure to run WhatsApp on PC/Laptop using BlueStacks is given below:
- Install BlueStacks on your PC/Laptop
- An icon “Start BlueStacks” will be created on your PC’s Desktop, click on it to start
- BlueStacks will begin to launch after the completion of the launching process, you have to click on My Apps from the emulator.
- In the app search box, you can search for WhatsApp
- At the top of the results, you will see the icon of WhatsApp messenger in green.
- Now, you will open your google account to install WhatsApp from the Google Play on your PC
- After the Installation and completing all formalities you can send and receive messages on this WhatsApp.
- Using Wassapp: It is another Android Apps Player on your PC/Laptop. After the installation of Wassapp, you can also use the WhatsApp on your PC/Laptop. The procedure of installing WhatsApp on PC/Laptop is given below:
- Install Wassap on your PC
- After the installation, two options of using WhatsApp will appear in front of you (i) Login from Existing Account (ii) Create New Account
- If you start login using existing account put your ID and Password
- If you create a new WhatsApp account, you will provide all the data which is to be asked.
How to Install WhatsApp on Tablets:
A third party app is used to run whats app on tablets. The process of installing WhatsApp on Tablet is given here:
- Go to the Google Play Store of your tablet or Mobile
- Search for Tablet Messenger WhatsApp
- The first result in the drop down menu is your requirement. Tap on it
- Click on “Install > Accept” option
- It will start getting information about your location, photos and media files
- After the installation, you can tap on Done
- Then a large QR code will appear which enables Login button
- You will see a message “Use WhatsApp on your phone to scan the code”
- Now launch WhatsApp on your mobile phone and tap on the three dots presented at the top right corner and then press on WhatsApp Web.
- A QR code reader will be launched by your mobile phone and your device camera will be used to read the QR code.it will scan the whole screen and read the given code.
- Now your WhatsApp account is paired with your mobile phone. Enjoy and use it.
After the synchronization, you can use your WhatsApp Account via both platforms. If you send a message through your tablet you can see your same message on your phone. Even you can get the notifications on both platforms.
Privacy Flaws of WhatsApp:
With many useful features, WhatsApp also has some flaws regarding the privacy. WhatsApp Web allows all the users to see your profile picture even you hide it. If you delete some photos in your account, they don’t get blurred.
Sometimes WhatsApp Web creates some issues while installation and normally it doesn’t look fair.
You can also view your Mobile Phone Screen here by clicking on see your mobile phone’s screen on TV also.