Best PayPal Alternatives for WordPress Users
Do you need alternatives to PayPal for business? Here are some best PayPal alternatives for WordPress users to use as the best payment gateways in their websites
We all know that PayPal is the easiest gateway for payments and it is the best choice for small and large payments. But sometimes, somewhere PayPal is not easily accessible, available or not allowed. Then we need PayPal alternatives for business and personal use. So, which best PayPal alternatives WordPress users should install in websites as payments gateways to collect payments worldwide.
Today, we will discuss what are the possible and the best alternatives to PayPal for WordPress users to accept online payments.
PayPal offers online fast and free transactions for WordPress users.
Actually, PayPal is a very first online service which encouraged many users and website-owners to sell their products online.
However, there are some issues with PayPal accounts which let the people search for its alternatives.
For example, PayPal is not available in some countries.
If you are from a country where PayPal is not working, you need some other easy gateways for your payments.
Other than this issue, PayPal international transaction charges are high and probably these charges may increase in future days.
There is also an issue with PayPal accounts that the PayPal authorities block accounts due to negligible errors.
The blocked account may bring major losses for account holders.
There is also a chance for PayPal account holders that they may face difficulties during their transactions.
So, if you don’t want to use the PayPal service for payment transactions or you want to search PayPal alternative for personal use, do not go anywhere, because here is all what you are searching for!
Here, in this article, we are sharing some best PayPal alternatives that will help you in your payment processes.
Try these also:
- Best VPN Services for WordPress Users
- Best WordPress Plugins for Business Sites
- Best PayPal Alternatives for WordPress Users
- Best WordPress E-commerce Plugins You Must Try
Stripe: New Standard in Online Payments
Stripe is one of the most popular and best PayPal alternatives for freelancers.
- If you are thinking to run a business on the Internet then Stripe will be a good choice for your business transactions.
- Annually, billion dollars transactions have been made via this platform.
- The best part of this platform is that it is easy and simple to use even beginners can use it with no issues.
- It has low transaction charges for the WordPress users and the charges vary with different countries.
- For example, in the US, its transaction fee is 2.9% plus 30¢ ($0.30). There are no hidden charges for each transaction.
- It has strong integrations with almost all WordPress eCommerce plugins. It also has full support for custom development.
- With this platform, transferring the payments is very fast processing. You can get your payments within two days into your bank account.
- There are multiple payment options available for the account holders because they can accept payments via debit card, credit card, Bitcoin, Apple Pay, or Android Pay.
- There are no additional charges for international payments.
- Unfortunately, it is not available in all countries of the world.
The Second among the best PayPal alternatives is Amazon Pay. Let’s find out what services it provides in which way
Amazon Pay: The Convenient and Trusted Way
Amazon Pay is a secure way to pay for your online shopping and the merchants can also collect their payments with ease.
- There you don’t have a need to provide your bank information again and again.
- You can get a good buying experience with this platform for payments.
- It is one of the best PayPal alternatives for WordPress users.
- Many businesses are relying on this payment gateway which provides them a trusted and secure way to transfer their funds and payments online.
- It transaction fee is the same as others, 2.9% plus 30¢ ($0.30).
The 3rd among the Best PayPal Alternatives is Payoneer.
Payoneer: Get paid Worldwide
The Payoneer payment gateway is another best choice for your online payments. It is the best PayPal alternative.
Do not worry about Payoneer payment gateway integration because it has completed integrations with all eCommerce WordPress plugins.
- It is more popular for international transactions.
- You can easily get paid from your clients all over the world.
- The transaction process can be done within a few minutes this is the reason for which it is called a fast payment platform.
- Its global payment service provides you with a way to get paid in multiple currencies.
- When you get paid from another Payoneer customer, it is free of charges.
- Payoneer is the best PayPal alternative in Pakistan
If you receive payments via credit or debit card it costs 3% fee which is lowest then other payment platforms.
For Payoneer payment gateway WordPress plugin click here
Payline Data: Experience Payments Differently
Payline Data payments platform offers you an innovative way to collect money.
- It provides a standard checkout system, API, and mobile payments.
- Its transaction charges are also very low as compared to others.
- Clients can pay with a secure way online with the integration of many apps and online services.
- It also provides hundreds of online services and face-to-face transactions.
- It is a fully featured payment platform which also offers mobile payments.
- It charges $15 per month and 0.35% plus 10¢ per transaction.
Google Wallet: An Easy Way to Pay
If you want to replace PayPal Google wallet is an excellent replacement for your payment transactions.
- It is Google’s own payment solution which is very easy and free for transactions.
- Actually, to launch this payment solution Google wants to catch the big fishes in the field of online payments.
- It is a secure way for your payments.
- This platform is too simple because you can even send your payments with email or mobile number only.
- So, there is no need to install extra apps for payments.
- The received payments can be automatically sent to your own bank account.
- It does not charge any fees for payment transactions.
- Unfortunately, Google Wallet is only available in USA and UK.
- Even the transactions cannot be done from the UK to the USA or vice versa.
But in future days it will be available in many countries.
Note: the Google Wallet cannot be used for a registered company but you can use it if you are a sole proprietor.
Transferwise: Send Money with Real Exchange Rate
When you send your money to any international bank, you’ll be charged 5% of your money but with Transferwise you can send your money with 8 times cheaper way.
Your clients can pay directly in the form of your local currency. It will seem like your local bank transaction.
Isn’t it amazing?
- Its charges vary with different countries of senders and receivers.
- It also saves your additional charges for currency exchanges.
- If you are going to send money to your clients, check the country page so that you can know about exact exchange rates.
The second last among the Best PayPal Alternatives is Payza
Payza: Pay and Get Paid Online
Payza is an amazing online payment service for WordPress users and is another best alternatives to PayPal for business and personal use.
The best part of this service is that it is available in most of the countries and has integration with many popular WordPress eCommerce plugins.
- It is a most growing online payment service among many freelancers.
- Money transaction with this service is not a cheap process because it costs more than any other payment gateway.
- In the US, it charges 2.90% plus $0.30 per transaction and varies for other countries.
It also charges 5.49% plus $0.65 for receiving payments.
2Checkout: Accept Online Payments Worldwide
It is a good alternative to PayPal online service.
- It is available in most countries for freelancers. You can also make it your choice.
- Among all best PayPal alternatives, it is the most known payment gateway.
- With this gateway, you can start selling your products in those countries where PayPal is not available.
- It means you can start a healthy business with this online payment service.
- Its charges depend upon your location because its fees vary for different countries of the world.
In the US, you’ll be charged 2.90% plus $0.30 per transaction as other payment gateways do.
We have discussed the best alternative to PayPal for business, personal and for WordPress websites and users to collect their earnings all apart from the world.
If you have a small online business and you are living in a country where PayPal is not available, choose one of the best PayPal alternatives for your business.
PayPal is also good for small online payments but in some countries, it is not approachable for freelancers.
Stripe is a better choice for online payments.
If you have to collect payments from friends or clients worldwide, you should go for Payoneer or 2Checkout because both are available in most of the countries.
In case, when you do not want to pay money for exchanging currency, Transferwise should be your first choice.
You can share your good experience if you are using any other alternatives to PayPal for business for your online business.