How to Get Approved for Google AdSense Account?
Learn How to Get Approved for Google AdSense Account with Blogger? Here is a quick and easy way to get fast approval for Google AdSense Account in 1 minute
Today the Fanman Show is going to reveal the myth about the New and latest Google AdSense Account Approval Process. The article is all about the new changes supporting and unsporting the new and the old publishers.
In our previous article, we have learned about how to create a Google AdSense Account?,
I am not going into detail about the AdSense specifications about contextual advertising network.
The Fanman Show Recommendations:
If we talk about the AdSense Approval previous history that was quite easy, you simply were to create an AdSense account, the account was reviewed by the AdSense team and after acceptance, you were able to place ads on your web page.
Now let’s proceed with the article,
How to Get Approved for Google AdSense Account?
But now, there is good and supporting news for new bloggers and publishers that AdSense has reviewed its policies, in order to facilitate the newcomers. How the changes are made in the latest Adsense account approval process.
- Be double assured about your website compatibility with the AdSense.
- Go for a Sign up of an AdSense account
- Log in to your AdSense account
- Get the AdSense code and place into your website where ever you want to display
Once you add the code to your blog, that will be showing blank ads. Here is a video that shows how to create your first AdSense ad unit:
When you’ll place the Adsense code to specific places on your web pages, then will see blank ads. Don’t be panic, actually, you have done the first step yet.
Now you have to move to the further step by creating “First Adsense Ad Unit” for the process involved in How to Get Approved for Google AdSense Account?
So let “The Fanman Show” you about how to create first AdSense ad unit?
Create a Fresh ad unit in Google AdSense
The very first step to create a new AdSense Ad unit in your AdSense account is to click on the button New ad unit which is located under the tab My ads on the Ad units page.
Step 1: Login to your AdSense Account by entering username and password
Step 2: Go to My Ads and click on the “Ad unit” button from the left side menu.
Step 3: Click on “New Ad Unit”
Step 4: suggest a name for the Ad, which you are going to create
Step5: Choose the Most appropriate size
You’ll find the following options regarding Ad Sizes
Step 6: Choose the Ad Type.
Here you will be given three choices
- Text and Display
- Display ads only
- Text ads only
Step 7: Choose the Ads Style
- Give a name to the Custom Channel let give it “The Fanman Show”
- Give a check mark on “Targeting”
- Write these words “all the pages” in “Ads Appear on” field.
- Select “multiple locations” in the “add location” selection box
- Give a suitable “Description” to the channel like “The Fanman Show – A Technology Blog educating SEO, SEM, SMO, Windows, Android, iOS apps tutorials and how to make money with blogging through Google AdSense”
Step 9: Select the language “English” or some other suitable to understanding.
Step 10: your new custom channel “The Fanman Show” is created now and you can see it from the channel menu so just click on it to select it, it will go to the adjacent box “selected custom channels”
Step 11: Click on the Save button to get the code.
Step 12: just select the code and copy it and paste it on your web pages which I will further guide you.
In the normal circumstances, the AdSense team will review your application and will approve them in 24 to 48 hours, if you meet up their requirements and policies. Then you may see ads on your website or blog and can start making money visible in the AdSense accounts section
Now, let’s proceed for the Process For Google AdSense Account Approval
Google AdSense Fast Account Approval Process
Read carefully the below steps are involved in the Google AdSense Fast Account Approval Process
- Go to adsense.com and register an AdSense account by filling the exact and accurate information regarding your identity card name, address and the URL of your website/blog by filling a form.
- After registration, you will have to sign in at your recently created AdSense Account, create AdSense codes there and place into your webpage or blog, normally on the sidebars or paste on where you want to display these.
- All the ads will be showing blank until you get the final approval confirmation, normally 2 to 7 days.
- If approved, the AdSense account, you will have a final confirmation email in your registered AdSense account.
- Now the ads start to display at your blog, and you also will start making money, once you reach at $10 in your account, the AdSense will mail you a PIN at your given address.
- Sign in to your AdSense account and enter the received PIN there.
- That’s it, you have completed all the process, at the threshold of $100, you can claim to Google to send your AdSense earnings by direct transfer to your bank account, through Western Union or directly send you a cheque.
Though this will certainly help in domain ownership verification and moreover those who are signing up using someone else website, might find it tough to get into Adsense. Nonetheless, if your account is still rejected, it’s time to try out Adsense alternatives.
Hopefully, you have learned well about all the above-stated process, so my advice to all of you is that try to follow the Google guidelines to optimize your blog and after doing all the hard work you failed to get approved for AdSense then just leave and signup with Google AdSense alternatives.
Google AdSense Approval Time: there is no truth in Google AdSense Approval in 1 Minute, in a typical scenario, would take 48 hours to review your application. Once your application is approved, it would start showing ads on your blog & you will start making money.
We have discussed How to Get Approved for Google AdSense Account? with you in which you have learned Google AdSense Fast Account Approval Process