How to Connect Printer with iPhone or iPad
Do you want to print with Apple’s AirPrint? If your iPhone and printer is connected with same Wi-Fi network, then printer will automatically appear. Now here is “how to connect printer with iPhone or iPad and take prints smoothly.”
Many iPhone users have difficulty to connect their iPhone or other iOS Devices with any kind of printer. To overcome this glitch, The Fanman Show is providing a detailed tutorial on “how to connect printer with iPhone or iPad”
After reading this article, you will be able to print anything from the printer with iPhone. So, let’s start how to print from iPhone to hp printer or a Canon printer.
How Do I Add A Printer To My iPhone?
AirPrint is a mobile printing solution from Apple that works with the wireless networks. Most of the printers which are introduced in this decade support AirPrint.
Also, try these suggestions by TheFanmanShow
- Best Free iTunes Alternative
- How to Install MacOS Sierra in Virtual Box using Windows 10
- How to Enable Faster Charging on iPhone
- How to Charge Any Phone or Table Faster in Seconds
AirPrint can be used by iPhones and iPads. The AirPrint-enabled printers are used to print the data via iPhones. You can find the list of those printers which are AirPrint enabled.
All the latest wireless printers are AirPrint enabled printers. Many corporations of printers are providing this facility. Using AirPrint the printing is easy.
Here’s “how to print from iPhone with AirPrint?”
• Turn on the printer and connect it to your WiFi
• Select the document, picture, graph or any other data which is to be printed
• Only those documents and web pages will be printed which shows an arrow at the left side of the bottom
• Click on arrow and tape on Print
• Printer Options will appear on the screen
• For printing select Printer
• Your iPhone will search for nearby printers on WiFi
• A list will appear in case of more than one printers
• From the list, you can select your printer
• Then mention the number of copies and select Print
• As a result, printed copies will come from the printer you selected
How to Cancel the Print on iOS Devices
Just tap on cancel printing will cancel the print on iOS Device
How to Print From iPhones or iPads Using other Apps:
Many apps are introduced in the software industry which used to connect non-AirPrint Printers with iPhones and iPads. In this regards, “PrintCentral” and “PrintBureau” are used to connect non-AirPrint printers with iPhones and iPads. These apps work in a similar way of AirPrint.
• PrintCentral and PrintBureau have a browser which permits you to see the list of files on the screen
• If you want to connect your iPhone iPad physically you should install a client software on your computer
• With the help of client software, you can print your files via iPhone
There are many dedicated apps in the market which are used to connect printers with iPhones for printing. These apps are mostly offered by the printer makers e.g HP offered ePrint, Epson offered iPrint and Xerox offered Print Portal. All these apps use AirPrint.
We have discussed how to connect a printer with iPhone or iPad and take prints smoothly with all available printers. We have also updated you all other applications that are used to connect printer with iPhone and iPad.
If you are using some other apps to add a printer to your iPhone and iOS devices then please share within the comments below
If you love this article “how to print from iPhone to hp printer” then share it with your friends and family.