Verizon Wireless Secret Codes List 2023
In the digital age, staying connected is more important than ever. As one of the leading telecommunications companies in America, Verizon offers a wide array of services and products to cater to the diverse needs of its customers. One feature that often goes unnoticed but can be incredibly useful is the secret codes provided by Verizon. These codes give you access to hidden features and allow for specific actions on your Verizon devices. This article will delve into the comprehensive list of Verizon secret codes for 2023.
Inside Verizon Secret Code List
- Verizon Wireless Secret Codes List 2023
- Understanding Verizon Secret Codes
- Free Verizon Service Codes / Pound Codes and Their Uses
- Star Codes and Their Functions
- Verizon Secret Codes and Calling Features (Activate/Deactivate)
- How to Setup Voicemail on Verizon Phone (Android) *86 Code
- How to Setup Voicemail on Verizon (iPhone) *86 Code
- Verizon Wireless Balance Check Code #BAL (#225)
- Verizon Codes for iPhone
- Verizon mmi Codes
- The Power of Secret Codes
- A Word of Caution
- Final Words
Understanding Verizon Secret Codes
Before we get started, it’s essential to understand what Verizon secret codes are! Well, they are like secret keys that open up a world of hidden features on your Verizon device.
Verizon Secret Codes, also known as quick-dial number combinations, are a convenient way to activate and deactivate select Verizon calling features without having to navigate through complicated menus. These codes range from call forwarding and blocking to voicemail and caller ID options. By using these hidden codes, Verizon customers can easily and quickly customize their phone features to meet their specific needs. In addition, these codes can also be used to troubleshoot issues with connectivity and network settings. Whether you’re a business owner or an individual looking to streamline your telecommunications experience, Verizon Secret Codes are essential for making the most of your phone service.
So if you want to enjoy greater control and flexibility over your phone features, explore the range of Verizon Secret Codes available today and start customizing your phone experience today!
Also, these codes may vary depending on your device model and Verizon plan, so it’s always recommended to check with Verizon customer service or refer to the official Verizon website for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
The Verizon hidden codes are divided into three main categories:
- Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) Codes: These are unique codes that let you communicate with your service provider’s computer system.
- Man-Machine Interface (MMI) Codes: These codes interact directly with your phone’s software, allowing you to access settings and information usually hidden from view.
- Service Short (SS) Codes: These handy codes let you switch certain phone functions on or off, like call forwarding or barring.
So, if you’re ready to explore the hidden side of your Verizon mobile phone, these secret codes are your ticket in.
Free Verizon Service Codes / Pound Codes and Their Uses
Verizon Pound codes, also known as hash codes, start with a hash symbol (#) and end with another hash symbol. Here are the most commonly used Verizon pound codes for 2023:
- #225#: This code allows you to check your Verizon account balance. It’s a quick and easy way to keep track of your spending.
- #646#: By dialing this code, you can check your Verizon minutes usage. This is particularly useful if you have a limited minutes plan.
- #874#: This lets you check your Verizon text message usage. It’s a handy tool for those who frequently send SMS.
- #3282#: Dialing this code gives you information about your Verizon data usage. It’s crucial for avoiding overage charges.
- #832#: This code is for checking your Verizon prepaid balance.
- #646# (#MIN#): This code allows you to check your remaining minutes on a Verizon prepaid plan.
- #3282# (#DATA#): Dialing this code lets you check your remaining data on a Verizon prepaid plan.
Star Codes and Their Functions
Verizon Star Codes are a simple and efficient way to access and manage a variety of calling features, both for Fios Digital Voice and traditional voice service. Whether you want to forward calls to voicemail, block incoming calls, or enable call waiting, these pre-assigned Star Codes provide you with the convenience and flexibility you need. Moreover, with the variety of products and features available, Verizon Star Codes can enhance your calling experience and help you stay connected, whether you’re at home or on the go. From call forwarding and caller ID to three-way calling and do not disturb, learn how to activate or deactivate these features with our easy-to-follow guide. With Verizon Star Codes, you can tailor your phone service to your specific needs and preferences, allowing you to make the most of your phone and stay connected with the ones you love.
Star codes, however, start with an asterisk (*). Here are some of the most useful Verizon star codes for 2023:
- *611: This code connects you directly to Verizon customer service. It’s a quick way to get help or ask questions about your account.
- *228: This code updates your Verizon phone’s Preferred Roaming List (PRL). The PRL is a database that contains information about the cellular towers in your area.
- *22898: This code can activate or reprogram your Verizon phone. It’s useful if you’re having issues with your device.
- *22891: This code performs a software update on your Verizon phone. It’s a simple way to keep your device up-to-date.
- *86: This code gives you access to your Verizon voicemail. It’s a quick shortcut to check your messages.
|Verizon Star and Pound Codes||Functionality|
|#BAL (#225)||Check Balance Code|
|#DATA (#3282)||Check Data Usage Code|
|#MIN (#646)||Check Free Minutes|
|#PMT (#768)||Make a Payment|
|#ROAD (#7623)||Request Roadside Assistance|
|#UPG (#874)||Check Your Upgrade Information|
|#832||Make a Test Call Code|
|*611||Verizon Customer Service Call Code|
|*67 + 10-digit phone number||Block Caller ID for a Single Call|
|*71 + 10-digit phone number||Forward Unanswered Calls (Mobile Phone Will Ring First)|
|*72 + 10-digit phone number||Call Forwarding Code - All Calls Immediately Farwarded (Mobile Phone Will Not Ring)|
|*73||Stop Forwarding Calls|
|*82 + 10-digit phone number||Unblock Caller ID Code For a Single Call|
|*86||Check Voicemail Code|
Verizon Secret Codes and Calling Features (Activate/Deactivate)
You can also use these Verizon Secret Codes to quickly activate and deactivate select Verizon calling features:
|*69 Call Return||*69||*89|
|Anonymous Call Rejection / Anonymous Call Block||*77||*87|
|Call Forwarding Busy Line||*90||*91|
|Call Forwarding Busy Don?t Answer||*92||*93|
|Call Forwarding Busy Line/Don?t Answer (Variable)||*42||*43|
|Cancel Call Waiting||*70||Hang up|
|Do Not Disturb||*64|
|Per Line Blocking (Selective)||*67||Hang up|
|Per Line Blocking (Complete)||*82|
|*81 in some cases|
|Select Call Forwarding||*63||*63|
|*83 in some cases|
|Speed Dialing 8||*74|
|Speed Dialing 30||*75|
How to Setup Voicemail on Verizon Phone (Android) *86 Code
Getting your Verizon voicemail ready for the first time is simple. You just need a phone, it doesn’t have to be your own – you can use someone else’s if needed. Once you’ve got a phone, here’s what you need to do for setting up your Verizon voicemail:
- Dial *86 on your phone or use your 10-digit phone number if you’re on someone else’s device.
- Interrupt the default greeting by pressing the # key.
- Follow the instructions to choose your voicemail language and confirm with the # key.
- Enter a unique 4—7 digit password, or create a new one if it’s your first time using Verizon voicemail.
- Confirm your password with the # key.
- Record your signature and greeting, then confirm both with the # key.
How to Setup Voicemail on Verizon (iPhone) *86 Code
If you’re using an iPhone, find the Voicemail tab in the Phone app. Look for either a Set Up Now button or a Greeting button, depending on your previous voicemail usage. Set Up Now will guide you through most of the above steps, while Greeting only covers the last step. For Apple iPhone users, the process is slightly different:
Easily set up your voicemail on your phone!
- Tap on the phone app from the Home screen.
- Look for the voicemail icon in the lower-right corner and tap on it.
- If you’re switching to an iPhone, the automated voicemail system may guide you. Simply follow the voice prompts. If that doesn’t work, you can manually set up by dialing *86.
- Tap on “Set Up Now.”
- If the pop-up for “Set Up Now” doesn’t appear, your voicemail is already set up. Just tap on “Greeting” at the upper-left corner of the voicemail screen and skip to step 6.
- Choose a password and enter it. Remember, it should be between 4 to 6 digits.
- Re-enter the password to confirm and tap on “Done.”
- If you want to record a custom greeting, tap on “Custom.” But if you prefer the default greeting from Verizon, tap on “Default.”
- Tap on “Record” to start recording.
- Once done, tap on “Stop.”
- Finally, complete the process by choosing either “Done” or “Save.”
Remember, you can always change your password and save messages as needed. To access your voicemail, dial *86 from your device.
Verizon Wireless Balance Check Code #BAL (#225)
Checking your balance on Verizon Wireless is straightforward. Here’s how you do it:
- From your Verizon mobile device, dial #BAL (#225) and then press the call button.
- Listen to the automated voice system that will provide your current balance and last payment received information.
- Check your text messages an notification of remaining balance will soon appear
Alternatively, you can also check your balance using the My Verizon app:
- Download and open the My Verizon app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Log in using your Verizon account credentials.
- Once logged in, your account balance will be displayed on the main screen.
Remember, these options are always available for you to keep track of your balance and plan usage.
Verizon Codes for iPhone
As an Apple iPhone user, you have already made a smart decision. It comes with high-end features, stylish design, and a user-friendly interface that’s hard to beat. But did you know you can unlock even more potential and improve your iPhone experience? Yes, you can do it with these Verizon secret codes for iPhone. Let’s find our Verizon USSD codes that’ll help you access hidden features and settings on your iPhone, adding more value to your device:
Check your iPhone’s IMEI number:
The International Mobile Equipment Identity or IMEI is one of the most important identification numbers of your iPhone. It helps you track your phone in case it gets lost or stolen. With this Verizon code, you can quickly check your IMEI number without typing “#06#“. Simply go to your iPhone’s settings, select General, and then select About. Here, you will find your IMEI number, along with other important information about your device.
Check Your iPhone’s Data Usage:
Do you often exceed your data limit and incur high charges? Use this Verizon code to monitor your data usage and prevent overages. Type “*3282#” and dial it, and you’ll receive an SMS from Verizon with your current plan, data usage, and next bill date. You can also use the My Verizon app to track your data usage in real-time.
Access iPhone Field Test Mode:
This Verizon code will help you access the field test mode on your iPhone and measure signal strength, frequencies, and other network information. Dial “3001#12345#“, press the call button, and you’ll enter the field test mode. Here, you can see much more detailed information about your network and your phone’s signal strength than in the regular settings.
Get Better Network Speed With LTE-Only Mode:
If you want to boost the network speed on your iPhone, this Verizon code is a proven solution. By enabling LTE-only mode, you can lock onto a faster LTE signal and improve your coverage. Type “3001#12345#“, press the call button, and enter field test mode. Navigate to Serving Cell Meas -> freq_band_indicator and select the corresponding LTE band that offers the best signal strength in your area.
Access Hidden Battery Info:
Finally, use this Verizon code to access hidden information about your iPhone’s battery status. Dial “##4636##” and press the call button. The Battery info section lets you see detailed statistics about your battery health, temperature, and capacity. This information can help you troubleshoot battery issues and optimize your iPhone’s battery performance.
Check Remaining Airtime
*646# – This code allows you to check your remaining airtime, texts, and data balance on your monthly plan, so you can avoid overage charges.
Update Phone Service Code
*225# – A popular code to update your phone service, this code allows you to update your cellular data settings and troubleshoot network issues.
These are a few useful Verizon Secret Codes for iPhone that will help you unlock hidden features, boost your iPhone’s performance, and make your experience smoother. While some of these codes may seem technical, they’re easy to use and can provide valuable insights that can improve the way you use your iPhone. Try them out and see the difference for yourself!
Related Article: iPhone Secret Codes List
Verizon USSD Codes for Your Android Device
If you’re a Verizon Android user, you might not be aware of some secret codes that can make your experience a lot smoother and easier. These codes, also known as USSD codes, can help you perform various tasks such as checking your balance, activating data plans, and even troubleshooting your device.
Here are the top 10 Verizon USSD codes for Android devices. Let’s dive right in!
- #BAL: The secret Verizon wireless code allows you to check your account balance. Simply dial #BAL on your Verizon Android device, and you’ll be redirected to a screen that displays your account balance, including any data, text, or call credits you have left.
- #DATA: You can keep track of your data usage. Dial #DATA on your Verizon Android device, and you’ll be presented with a screen showing your current usage and any active data plans.
- #PMT: The hidden code is used to make a payment on your Verizon account, simply dial #PMT on your Android device. This USSD code takes you to a screen where you can enter your payment information, including your credit card or bank details.
- #UPG: Are you due for an upgrade on your Verizon Android device? Dial #UPG, and you’ll be redirected to a screen that shows your account details along with any available upgrade options.
- #DATAHELP: If you need help with your data plan, dial #DATAHELP. This USSD code will connect you with a Verizon representative who can assist you with your plan, including any data restrictions, tips, or upgrades.
- #MIN: If you’re curious about your current minutes usage, dial #MIN. This USSD code will show you your minutes, including any available rollover minutes, and allows you to manage your voice plan.
- #DIAL: Want to quickly access your voicemail or other phone features? Dial #DIAL, and you’ll be taken to a screen that shows a list of dialing options, including voicemail, call forwarding, and more.
- #PIN: If you need to change your Verizon account PIN, simply dial #PIN, and you’ll be taken to a screen where you can enter a new PIN, along with any verification details.
- #TROUBLE: Are you having trouble with your Verizon Android device? Dial #TROUBLE, and you’ll be connected to a customer service representative who can help troubleshoot your device or walk you through any common solutions.
- #HELP: Finally, if you need general help or information regarding your Verizon account, dial #HELP. This USSD code will take you to a screen where you can get assistance with your account, including billing and payment details.
These top 10 Verizon USSD codes for Android devices can make your user experience even better. By dialing these quick codes, you can manage your account details, check your balance, and troubleshoot any issues with your device. We hope this list was informative and helpful. Happy dialing!
Verizon mmi Codes
Below is the list of Verizon mmi Codes for mobiles:
The Power of Secret Codes
These secret codes are more than just shortcuts; they’re powerful tools that allow you to manage your Verizon services and stay updated on your usage. By leveraging these codes, you can easily track your data usage, check your account balance, update your device software, and much more. In essence, these codes empower you to take control of your Verizon experience.
A Word of Caution
While these codes are incredibly useful, they should be used responsibly. Misuse can lead to unexpected charges or changes to your service. Always double-check the code before using it, and when in doubt, reach out to Verizon customer service for assistance.
In conclusion, the Verizon secret codes are a hidden gem that can make managing your telecommunications needs a breeze. Whether you’re a data-hungry user or someone who just wants to keep their device running smoothly, these secret codes have something to offer everyone. So go ahead, explore these codes and take advantage of the additional functionalities they offer.