Today the Fanman Show is going to reveal the myth about the New and latest Google AdSense Account Approval Process- 2017. The article is all about the new changes supporting and unsporting the new and the old publishers. In our previous article we have learned about how to create a Google AdSense Account?,
I am not going into detail about the AdSense specifications about contextual advertising network. If we talk about the AdSense Approval previous history that was quiet easy, you simply were to create an adsense account, the account was reviewed by the adSense team and after acceptance you were able to place ads on your web page.
But now, there is good and supporting news for new bloggers and publishers that AdSense has reviewed its policies, in order to facilitate the new comers. How the changes are made in the latest Adsense account approval process.
- Be double assured about your website compatibility with the AdSense.
- Go for a Sign up of an AdSense account
- Login to your AdSense account
- Get the AdSense code and place into your website where ever you want to display
Once you add the code on your blog, that will be showing blank ads. Here is a video that shows how to create your first AdSense ad unit:
When you’ll place the Adsense code to specific places on your webpages, then will see blank ads, so don’t be panic, actually you have done the first step yet, now you have to move to the further step by creating “First Adsense Ad Unit”
So let The fanman Show you about how to create first adsense ad unit?
Create a Fresh ad unit in Google AdSense
Table of Content
The very first step to create a new ad unit in your AdSense account is to click on the button New ad unit which is located under the tab My ads on the Ad units page.
Step 1: Login to your AdSense Account by entering user name and password
Step 2: Go to My Ads and click on the “Ad unit” button from the left side menu.
Step 3: Click on “New Ad Unit”
Step 4: suggest a name for the Ad, which you are going to create
Step5: Choose the Most appropriate size
You’llfind the following options regarding Ad Sizes
Step 6: Choose the Ad Type.
Here you will be given three choices
- Text and Display
- Display ads only
- Text ads only
Step 7: Choose the Ads Style
- Give a name to the Custom Channel let give it “The Fanman Show”
- Give a checkmark on “Targeting”
- Write these words “all the pages” in “Ads Appear on” field.
- Select “multiple locations” in the “add location” selection box
- Give a suitable “Description” to the channel like “The Fanman Show – A Technology Blog educating SEO, SEM, SMO, Windows, Android, iOS apps tutorials and how to make money with blogging through Google AdSense”
Step 9: Select the language “English” or some other suitable to understanding.
Step 110: your new custom channel “The Fanman Show” is created now and you can see it from the channel menu so just click on it to select it, it will go to the adjacent box “selected custom channels”
Step 11: Click on the Save button to get code.
Step 12: just select the code and copy it and paste it on your web pages which I will further guide you.
In the normal circumstances, the AdSense team will review you application and will approve them in 24 to 48 hours, if you meet up their requirements and policies. Then you may see ads on your website or blog and can start making money visible in the AdSense accounts section
Below are the steps involved in the adsense approval process
- Go to adsense.com and register an AdSense account by filling the exact and accurate information regarding your identity card name, address and the URL of your website / blog by filling a form.
- After registration, you will have to sign in at your recently created AdSense Account, create AdSense codes there and place into your webpage or blog, normally on the sidebars or paste on where you want to display these.
- All the ads will be showing blank until you get the final approval confirmation, normally 2 to 7 days.
- If approved, the AdSense account, you will have a final confirmation email in your registered AdSense account.
- Now the ads start to display at your blog, and you also will start making money, once you reach at $10 in your account, the AdSense will mail you a PIN at your given address.
- Sign in to your AdSense account and enter the received PIN there.
- That’s it, all the fanman, you have completed all the process, at the threshold of $100, you can claim to Google to send your adsense earnings by direct transfer to your bank account, through Western Union or directly send you a cheque.
Hopefully, you have learned well about all the above stated process, so my advice to all of you is that try to follow the Google guidelines to optimize your blog and after doing all the hardwork you failed to get approved for AdSense then just leave and signup with Google AdSense alternatives.
In a typical scenario, it would take 48 hours to review your application. Once your application is approved, it would start showing ads on your blog & you will start making money.
and here is the :
process for AdSense approval
- Register for an AdSense account by going to AdSense.com. Provide all the correct information about your Name, Address, and Website URL.
- Login to AdSense account, creates AdSense codes. Place the codes in your blog sidebar.
- Ads will shows as blank until final approval process doesn’t finish. It may take about 48 hours to one week for approval.
- After the final AdSense approval, you will get a confirmation email.
- Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense will mail you a PIN to your address.
- Login to your AdSense account, and enter the Pin once you receive it.
- Congrats you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $100, Google will send you or wire your earning. I recommend you to enable direct bank transfer for AdSense payments.
Though this will certainly help in domain ownership verification and more over those who are signing up using someone else website, might find it tough to get into Adsense. Nonetheless, if your account is still rejected, it’s time to try out Adsense alternatives.