How to send money on Facebook Messenger
Now the Facebook is showing its sincerity to its valued customers by offering many useful features. Our team “TheFanManShow.com” tries to provide you all the useful data which may brings happiness and easiness to our valued visitors.
In this regards our team is providing you a method of sending money to your loved ones free of cost by using Facebook features. Facebook provides this amazing and unbelievable facility to its users through Facebook Messinger.
Actually, this offer can be used in the USA for now but with the time passage, this option can be used all over the world. Registration of a debit card is necessary to have this wonderful option by Facebook. So, all the users of Facebook in the USA are informed to register their debit card first. Credit card or any other transactional card will not be accepted. All other basic information is given below:
General conditions For Sending and Receiving Money
- This facility is allowed in the USA and soon it will be applied to the UK
- Registration of the debit card is necessary for Facebook Messenger
- The currency must be in US Dollars
- User must be 18 years old to get this facility
- To check your current option for currency go to Facebook Settings > Payments > Account settings > Preference
- In the Preference menu select US Dollars
- This service uses PIN code method for protection
- Facebook messenger must be up dated
How to Send Money?
- First of all, add your debit card to Facebook Messenger
- Android users can go to Profile > Payments to add debit card
- iOS users can go to Settings > Payments > Add New Debit Card
- Open chat box of your friend you need to send money
- In Android, there is an icon in a rectangle with three dots
- In iOS press More Button
- Select an icon with Dollar Sign ($)
- Then select Pay and wait for completing transaction
- After completing the transaction your selected amount will be sent
How to Receive Money?
- To receive money on Facebook Messenger you must have US Debit Card
- The bank process takes almost 5 days to make the money available to you
- In order, to select a specific Debit Card for receiving money go to Settings > Payments > Debit Cards and press Accept Money with This debit Card
- A message of Payment History will be shown in Settings > Payments > Payment History
Problems May Occur:
- If the receiver’s Debit Card is not added to Facebook Messenger the transaction will be disabled
- An issue can occur to your Debit Card
- For further query, you can contact your bank
For latest tutorials of popular apps visit our blog “TheFanManShow.com”